هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةآلتبآدل آلآعلآنأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولآلتبآدل

So if I wanted to play on xbox live and use my laptop with wired enternet, on the same router, all I need is a?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
SweetKat
زائر
Anonymous

So if I wanted to play on xbox live and use my laptop with wired enternet, on the same router, all I need is a? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: So if I wanted to play on xbox live and use my laptop with wired enternet, on the same router, all I need is a?   So if I wanted to play on xbox live and use my laptop with wired enternet, on the same router, all I need is a? Emptyالثلاثاء أغسطس 02, 2011 6:32 am

How much is a dell inspiron mini nickelodeon notebook worth?What are the differences between Markup, Visual and Script languages?What should I write as my friend's status?Android Facebook Notifications reset? <a href=http://mamnonminhanh.com.vn/upload/member.php?u=124667>How do I see the Total amount owed when buying from amazon.com before entering a payment type?</a> refluks zoladkowo Java Newbie, question about Methods/Classes/etc.?IS THEIR FREE GOOD S.W SPEED UTUBE SURFING VIDEO?Apple iPhone NEED HELP ASAP?!?!?I have a file I need decrypted, my teacher said if anyone could do it, the entire class gets an A? Any help?ccna command all router?How to delete profile from Naukri.com?How do i connect my xbox to the internet i have a router buh no computer? refluks objawy leczenie <a href=http://refluks24.pl/choroba-refluksowa-przelyku/>Choroba refluksowa przelyku</a> refluks zoladkowy leczenie Im having problems with my deviantart account?computer keys arent working right?how the &quot;checkin code path&quot; process happens ?mnta animasi power point donk?[/url] Why does memorex have two different colored dvds?how can you tell if someone blocks you on oovoo?Is the website 8list, for hosting ads, credible? I ReInstalled XP (CANT GET INTERNET)?can you put a folder on your custom toolbar?Standalone ghost 8.0 on windows server 2003 standard?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

So if I wanted to play on xbox live and use my laptop with wired enternet, on the same router, all I need is a?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: آدآره آلمنتدى :: آلتبآدلآت آلآعلآنييـﮧ-
انتقل الى: